What should you bring to your tax appointment?
This list is provided for new and existing clients as a reference. When you come to your tax appointment, please bring the following:
If it’s your first year with your preparer, please bring a copy of last year’s tax return and copies of social security cards for taxpayers, spouse, and dependents.
- Dates of birth for taxpayer, spouse, and dependents
- Label Envelopes and forms from the local tax collector
- W-2 forms, 1099’s, and any other statements of income
- Pension/Retirement income statements
- Social Security or Unemployment Compensation statements
- Child care expenses, educational, or work-related expenses
- Self-employed income and expenses
- College tuition payments (room and board are not deductible)