Meeting With Us

What should you bring to your tax appointment?

This list is provided for new and existing clients as a reference.  When you come to your tax appointment, please bring the following:

If it’s your first year with your preparer, please bring a copy of last year’s tax return and copies of social security cards for taxpayers, spouse, and dependents.

  • Dates of birth for taxpayer, spouse, and dependents
  • Label Envelopes and forms from the local tax collector
  • W-2 forms, 1099’s, and any other statements of income
  • Pension/Retirement income statements
  • Social Security or Unemployment Compensation statements
  • Child care expenses, educational, or work-related expenses
  • Self-employed income and expenses
  • College tuition payments (room and board are not deductible)